Photography Training & Walks
Able Anglers has a team member on our team who is an ex-professional, multi-award winning, internationally published photographer.
Tapping into these skills and creative services, we are able to provide training to our participants, the training programs we are able to offer are significant and of a high level of precision.
You can learn and experience many aspects of photography;
- Shutter Speeds and Uses
- Light Sources and Manipulation
- FStop / Aperture Settings and Uses
- Flash Photography
- Trick Photography
- Post Editing Photography
- Camera Settings and Uses
It does not matter if you have a $300 camera phone or a $3000 DSLR camera, the results will speak for themselves. These sessions are conducted on-location and in our office.
Some categories you can opt to learn are;
- Night (Astrophotography)
- Light Painting (Light Streaks)
- Water Drop Photography
- Landscapes including Water Falls
- Portraits (Male, Female, Pets) - Natural Light
- Portraits (Male, Female, Pets) - Studio Light